Our call for makers went out far and wide and we had a wonderful response… and now without any further ado: Our 2013 Dundee Makers!
- Dear George will be on hand to display and sell beautiful laser cut resin jewellery
- Underwater ROV lets you try your hand at driving a unique underwater vehicle
- The Tape Fly buzzes and circles – but can you figure out how it was made?
- Skill Share Dundee will be bringing some people-powered entertainment and lots more besides
- Interested in jewellery making? Why not Create a Ring with Leanne T Evans and Scarlett Erskine?
- A local maker will share how he came up with the idea for, and then created from scratch, a hose deploy and retrieval tool used by firefighters
- Watch a local Dundee Wood-turner in action as he creates and shapes with high-powered equipment
- Have you ever wondered how coding and tartan can go together? ayeMake will show you how!
- Learn how to make creative and colourful Duct Tape Wallets that will be the talk of the town
- 3-D printers from the University of Dundee
- Giant puppets
It promises to be a fun-filled, creative day so don’t forget to buy your tickets and get your maker hat ready!